Implementation and Audit Preparation24 April 2014
You have a management system, but due to the reasons below, you are not yet ready for certification;
- There is a lack of man power to implement the system effectively
- Operational commitments mean that implementation continues to be put to the bottom of the to-do list.
- The designated system representative left the organisation and no one knows how to implement it.
- You feel there is a lot of unnecessary administration involved and you are reluctant to get into a situation where you are forced to maintain the current level of administration.
- You have a system in place, but are not sure if you are ready for the certification audit.
Whether we have developed your system or not, we will act to support your system representative to implement the requirements of the management system. This usually involves;
- Carrying out a gap analysis to review compliance with the relevant standard (If we have not developed the system).
- Streamlining the system – If we feel there is a lot of unnecessary administration, we can advise you on any opportunities to streamline the system in order to reduce the effort required to maintain it (If we have not developed the system).
- Providing staff with training on implementing and maintaining the system.
- Co-ordinating the implementation process – leading management reviews, training operational staff, carrying out internal audits, addressing non-conformances, reviewing suppliers, carrying our risk analyses, reviewing environmental and safety compliance.
- Conducting a formal documented mock audit against the relevant ISO standard’s requirements in preparation for the audit. We will also help you address any issues identified.
Benefits of engaging with New Paradigm Consulting to assist with implementing your management system and preparing for audit:
- Implementation assistance can be carried out within a small number of days depending on the size of the organisation. This can reduce the time lag between implementation and certification.
- Our common sense approach to implementation takes the fear out of the process for less experienced employees.
- Our training focuses less on theory and more on the practical implementation of the system within your organisation and why it is so important.
- We have been through many audits before — You can have peace of mind knowing that your preparations for certification are being co-ordinated by experienced ISO / AS specialists and that no ‘nasty’ surprises will pop up during the certification process.
- Munster Simms Engineering (AS 9100)
- Ulster Shredders (ISO 9001)
- Cannon SV (ISO 9001)